Caring for our patients amid COVID-19
WE ARE AN OFFICE WHO IS FULLY VACCINATED!!!
Thank you for choosing us for all your dental needs.
We do ask that patients show up to appointments healthy, alone and wearing a mask. Temperatures will be taken upon arrival. If you are feeling unwell, running a fever or have been around someone with a confirmed case of Covid-19, please call us and we can reschedule your appointment.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• MASKS are REQUIRED upon entry.
• We have a hand sanitizer & hand-washing station that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some similar options in other places to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• We kindly ask that only the patient being seen enters the building and the patient rooms, unless there are extenuating circumstances.
Thank you for understanding these indefinite changes. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Jennifer Chen DDS